Coated steel and glass - these are the ingredients that define the casual look of this high board. While the frame of this storage wonder is made of steel and is reminiscent of industrial design, the fronts and sides are made of grooved glass - this gives the cabinet a certain elegance and lightness. The La Gomera series, which includes various cabinets and chests of drawers, is characterized by a mix of steel and glass materials, distinctive lines and slightly flared feet.
- Black showcase cabinet in an understated look
- A real storage space wonder!
- Cool and absolutely timeless material mix of steel and ribbed glass
- Adapts well to its surroundings without becoming anonymous
- As a bar cupboard this high board from the La Gomera series is particularly popular!
Material: Corpus: Medium density fiberboard (MDF) Lacquered, Front: Glass Toughened safety glass Satined, Steel powder-coated, Back panel: Medium density fiberboard (MDF) Lacquered, Side frame: Glass Satined, Foot/Base: Steel powder-coated, Shelf: Steel powder-coated, Handle: Steel powder-coated, Foot/Base: Delivery Knocked-down, Shelf: Permanently mounted, 50 kg Max. load-carrying capacity, Maintenance and Cleaning: Furniture Cleaner
Measures (H/W/D): 120 x 72 x 38 centimeters
Weight: 35 kg