A real discovery: the simple straightforwardness of a Fifties dresser combined with shiny gold feet and drawer handles. In addition, there are elaborately crafted inlays in ivory, which give the black dresser a casual ethnic touch. One thing is clear: this piece tells a very harmonious story about the wide world and is a sophisticated gem for every bedroom or living room!
- Straight forms are the basis of this dresser. That's why inlays and gleaming gold details don't look excessive but rather stylish
- A fantastic match for a black-and-white Scandinavian setting, but also works in a classic ambiance
- Black furniture is a big furnishing trend and this piece with its many details is a good start
- A charming mixture: a storage wonder in the chic style of a Paris boutique hotel
- The handcrafted inlays on the Piano dresser create a unique pattern.
Material: Corpus: Medium density fiberboard (MDF) Plastic-coated, Back part: Medium density fiberboard (MDF) Lacquered, Foot/Base: Steel brass-plated, Drawer front: Camel bone, Drawer: Medium density fiberboard (MDF) Lacquered, Handle: Steel brass-plated, Delivery Knocked-down
Measures (H/W/D): 89 x 60 x 48 centimeters
Weight: 46.2 kg