Their extraordinary, life-sized human-animal sculptures can be found in cities like New York, Sydney and London. This hybrid object combines human bodies with the heads of a dog and a rabbit. A valuable piece of art from an exclusive designer cooperation.
- A silver-coloured artistic object designed exclusively for KARE by the world-famous Australian artist couple Gillie and Marc
- A work of art with a message for both the home and the office. The artists are committed to the harmonious co-existence of humans and animals
- A modern sculpture in which humans and animals merge - perfect for art collectors, animal lovers and individualists!
- Large decorative objects instead of lots of small accessories attract attention and make rooms look more spacious
- The credo of Gillie & Marc is to create art that makes people smile
Measures (H/W/D): 44.5 x 34.5 x 21 centimeters
Weight: 3.5 kg