Has a history and is nevertheless modern: the Chesterfield sofa. It was invented by the English and for a long time it symbolized dignified upholstered furniture in the style of the British parloir. Today Chesterfield-style chaise longues, club chairs and sofas find their place in industrial and loft-style room concepts. They represent a skillful stylistic break with modern furniture. Its timeless design, which is easy to combine, makes the Chesterfield the ideal furnishing solution for any living area.
- High-quality chaise longue sofa in brown in the classic Chesterfield style with rivet details
- Easy-care synthetic fibre cover in an intricate vintage leather look
- A versatile item of upholstered furniture: as a supplement to the sofa and as a daybed in the bedroom
- Very comfortably upholstered and ergonomically curved - you won't want to get up again!
- Many other sofas and armchairs in Chesterfield style available in the shop
Material: Corpus: Steel natural, Upholstery: 100 % Polyurethane, Cover: 90 % Polyester, 5 % Polyurethane, 5 % Cotton, Abrasion test: 70000 Martindale, Pilling test: 4, Light fastness: 4, Rub fastness: 3
Measures (H/W/D): 82 x 197 x 78 centimeters
Weight: 37.9 kg